Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello June!!!

Happy Summer everyone! I have been missing in action ever since school has been let out for summer, can you blame me? I feel so alive and happy to be stress free! Although, I find myself still wanting to learn and be on campus. I actually have been on campus 6-8 times since school has let out, believe it or not. :) I have been a part of a research study for dry eye patients. You are compensated for your time and learn more about the subject matter of your own eyes. I just can't stay away from school. I want to hopefully refract a lot of my no-SCCO friends over the summer to make sure I don't forget over the summer. It's funny how once you learn a skill, you want to constantly practice it so you can master it. I associate it with learning to play the piano. When I first learned to play, I couldn't stop practicing.

Most of my classmates are traveling for the summer. This is our only summer break so...I suggest you do the same. As for me, I am trying to find work and learn as much as I can. I am also trying to RELAX and just take in the beauty of life. I will fly back home to TX towards the middle of the summer, but for now, I just want to work. :)

If you have any questions at all please leave it in the comments box! I will be sure to repsond quicker since I have nothing to study :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!