Saturday, August 22, 2009

First week @ SCCO!

Hello!

What an eventful week here for a first year student. I was not able to attend all of the events but I did manage to go to a couple like the Family and Friends BBQ and Mentor/Mentee Dinner. The first week has been relaxed and easy; mainly introductions to the school, course, professors, etc. There are SO many student activities to be involved with on campus! I think even more so than undergrad! I am going to gauge how well the course work load is this quarter before I join more than 2 clubs! I am still meeting classmates! 100 classmates may seem like a small number, but there are actually a lot of people! I have started to study a little here and there towards the end of the week into the weekend. I am so afraid of falling behind! SCCO eases you into the work load, but I always like to stay prepared!

I am so excited about my Practice Management Course! I think SCCO is one of the only school's to include it into all four years of the program, which I found a very strong attribute to my optometric foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!