Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cooking and Baking

So when I am not studying and thinking about Optometry....I think about food!  I am a big foodie!  I am learning to cook new dishes and coming up with new decorating ideas!  Here are some of my work that I wanted to share with you guys!




My very moist Strawberry Cupcakes with whipped buttercream frosting topped with crushed gram crackers and fresh strawberries.


My Pumpkin spice cupcakes. They are topped with whipped buttercream frosting with brown food coloring, candy corn, and 100 calorie Sandies Right Ones.
 
Peanut Butter cookies, rolled in sugar and cross- pressed with  a fork, and  traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Moist Strawberry Cupcakes with whipped marshmallow frosting, and chocolate whipped Hershey's frosting.
 


Mandarin Chicken and Beef with the help of Panda Express Mandarin Sauce.


Home made Sesame Chicken. I used Seasame oil, Sun Choy Soy Sauce,  garlic powder, onion powder, roasted sesame seeds, lean chicken breast, sugar and grounded black pepper.
 
Chicken Alfredo with linguini pasta.  I used Bertolli's Aged alfredo cheese sauce and lean chicken breast.  The pizza is sicilian pizza from CPK.


Home made friend rice.  I chopped the beef flank into cubes and marinated them in kikkoman soy sauce with onion powder and garlic powder and pepper.  I cracked an egg on the rice and threw in the beef and stirred. Adding more seasme oil or soy sauce accordingly.





1 comment:

Please post and questions or comments you may have!