Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update

Hi guys!

Wow...what a week! The most intense week of studying I have ever had in my life. It is not over yet; I still have to more finals to complete.  I have never slept so late, consistently, to study in my life. Undergrad was a lot easier than optometry school for sure. At least in undergrad, your finals were spread out, at my University, and so you had breaks to rest.  My finals are consecutively scheduled. We had our three most difficult exams for the first three days. Not the content is difficult, but the volume of material, oh dear!  I am learning more about myself! I can handle these stressful situations mentally, but physically my body is starting to weaken dramatically. Because I have been sleeping around 4:30AM every night, I've developed a little bit of acid reflux :(. Not very fun.  But hopefully by Friday I can get back to my normal eating and sleeping schedule. 


I wanted to share a link with y'all about this little girl who died of cancer.  She wrote hundreds of little love notes to her parents and hid them.  The parents discovered all of her little notes after she had passed away. It is a very touching and sad article.

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/notes-left-behind.htm

2 comments:

  1. Great site! I graduated SCCO a couple of years ago and love the profession and miss all the good times at SCCO. I hear they have a couple of breweries out in Fullerton and Placentia now. Yikes, those would have cost me some GPA points. Best of luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Yes, my classmates have made their rounds and have become quite familiar with them! Thank you again, and good luck with your practice!

    ReplyDelete

Please post and questions or comments you may have!