Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reading Week - the calm before the storm of finals

Hi guys,

Sorry it has been awhile. I have been on lock down at home studying.  At SCCO we have a reading week, the week before finals, where all classes are canceled so that you can study like mad men. :)  We had a little break this week on Tuesday, our Optometrist Prime Potluck at Craig Park.  Here is a photo of some of my classmates and I:



Our finals next week are:

Monday-Eye Movements Comprehensive :(
Tuesday- Optics 1- Comprehensive :(
Wednesday- Biochem/Micro (BIOMED)
Thursday- Anatomy and Physiology Comprehensive
Friday- Practice Management

The Friday following Finals week is the "Eye" Ball, or winter formal!!! I am so excited! It will be like prom all over again, except in optometry school!  I already have my dress!

But back to studying for me!  It's nice to get a little break, but looks like there's no Halloween for me this year. Good thing I bought a lot of candy to keep at home :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!