Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chaotic Week for first years!

So this week, starting tomorrow, I have a Biochem/Mico Midterm, an A&P Midterm on Wednesday, and a A&P lab practical Thursday.  Most stressful week of school so far!!! 

On top of studying for these exams, we also have several other projects due around the same time!

-CV/Resume due for Practice Management
    -honestly this shouldn't take me too long to do, so I put it last on my priority list. I have started it though :)
-Eye Model Project for Eye Movements Clas
- My partner and I started on this the first 3 weeks of school, so all we have left to do is gluing the    muscles   onto the base.
-Ethics Essay- For Professional Ethics, we have to write an essay pertaining to an ethical dilemma in health care in 2009.  I have my introduction finished, but I've had writer's block since before I left for Vegas!  So I will finish that after my lab practical, since it is due on Friday!!!



I applied for a really interested work-study position on campus, SCCO Ambassador intern. Basically, I help tour the applicants around campus after their interview.  I am among many other students on campus. Whenever I am available to do a tour, I just let the administrators know, and see if there is an applicant ready.  It is so awkward being the student giving the tour to the applicant.  Not too long ago, I was the applicant being toured! Wow, time has flown!!!


Thursday was our last day in clinic for this year.  I have to say it was the best clinic day out of all the days were had been there! We learned how to use our opthalmoscopes and retinoscopes!  We learned how to look for each other's optic nerves!!!  Very exciting!!!


Well I must get back to studying...I've got a long week ahead of me!!!  Finals are coming up soon...oh dear!

2 comments:

  1. Please make it end!!!!!!!!! I am exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....it is slowing coming to an end...but then before we get too comfortable, here come finals!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post and questions or comments you may have!