Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ending Winter Quarter!

Hi folks!

Sorry I have been M.I.A!  After the break, we had 4 exam in two weeks, and then 6 exams in the two weeks following that!!! Now it is reading week. We have a week off to study like mad men for our 5 finals the week of Lunar New Year/Valentine's Day!  It has been a stressful yet exciting quarter!!! I have learned so much about the layers of the eye and ocular aberrations, diffraction, etc.  I have never learned so much in so little time! I find myself, and my class mates, constantly talking about school subjects even when I am not in school.  We just love talking nerdy haha. 

SCCO had an earthquake drill this past week. It was my first earthquake drill, since I am out-of-state. I have included some of those photos, and some other misc. photos throughout the quarter! I will include them in my next post!  Please feel free to ask me any questions !!!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i was curious as to what websites and news sources you like the best for being updated on optometry related news?

    ReplyDelete

Please post and questions or comments you may have!