Friday, February 19, 2010

WINTER Quarter Finals are FINALLY DONE!

Another vision related website:

http://www.usaeyes.org/

I just stumbled upon this one today. I hope y'all find it informative!


It has been a stressful 5 weeks of non-stop studying on top of having finals this week!  I have never learned so much in one quarter in my life!!!  Although it was mentally and physically exhausting, I still find myself relating everyday life situations to school. My classmates and I quote or look for things related to the material we learn in class. It sounds nerdy and corny, but we love it!  I guess with studying being so routine, we study even unintentionally as well!  Spring break is finally here, and it is WELL DESERVED!!!  About 25% of our class will be New York bound!  Myself, I will enjoy and recall what it was like to be normal and sleep normally for one week!  I will make the best out of it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!