Sunday, September 19, 2010

New studying methods

Okay, so far my new studying methods are producing results *crosses fingers*. I read over what was lectured that day and then I keep on making study guides for them.  By the time the exams rolls around, I have already read the material more than twice. Repetition is everything! 

So far our exam schedule has been one exam every other week, and two exams ever other week. But after this week...it will be 2 exams and proficiences EVERY WEEK.   Increase stress levels and pre-hypertensive state??? YES.  Ironically, we are learning to measure our blood pressure, and carotid bruits in clinical medicine lab. I have experience measuring blood pressure already, but for the purpose of this lab, they way SCCO teaches you will prepare you for the exact way that they want you do it for for the BOARDS.


My blogs will be short and straight forward for the next couple of weeks, due to the hectic schedule.  Please ask me any questions! I will try to comment back as soon as possible!!!  Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!