Friday, September 3, 2010

Phew!

First midterm of second year--->success!  Studying a little bit everyday does pay off. I think that was the least stressed I have ever been since I started optometry school for an exam!!!  It felt great! I went out, I baked a cake, worked on a slideshow, watched some netflix movies, etc. :)

The rest of this week has felt like a vacation to me, minus going to school. I guess because this weekend is labor day weekend, so I feel a little lazy. I have still been studying for the next midterm. I actually look forward to studying this weekend!  Sounds nerdy, but it's nice to just study at your own pace without having to drive to school and sit in lectures. 

In clinical methods II lab, we have added the evaluations of phorias and vergences using risley prisms. At first, I was a bit nervous and confused about the process.  Everything is always difficult at first, for example retinoscopy.  Initially, retinoscopy was very difficult to learn. Now I can ret someone is about 3-5 minutes, depending on their RX.  Practice is everything! 



I hope everyone enjoys their Labor day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!