Friday, September 18, 2009

Tired

I am so exhausted this week! I think I am still drained from studying for the biochem test last week. I started studying for the A&P exam on Monday, but...I'm still trickling in the notes. I stayed after class today to get tutored for Optics! It's a free service for students, but the tutors are the 2nd year interns and up. They get paid pretty decent. I feel a little better now in optics, but I still want to be confident, even though the exam is in a week. Never hurts to be prepared!

I looked at my schedule and I just rolled my eyes and sighed. A lot of tests coming up on top of Vision Expo weekend. Vision Expo is a convention where all the optical equipment companies, lens companies, frame companies, and Optometrists on the west coast gather. There are also CE courses available at the Vision Expo; some are free and students may attend as well. Majority of our class is going to the Vision Expo this year; it's in Las Vegas! Who would want to miss out on that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post and questions or comments you may have!